Naughty Dog is looking for an experienced narrative designer/writer (temporary) who understands the intimate relationship between gameplay and narrative.
- Contribute to the narrative development of game stories, characters, lore, etc.
- Create dialogue and supporting narrative content for various game systems
- Help the design team iterate on narrative delivery techniques
- Collaborate with creative stakeholders to further and reinforce established narrative goals
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years as a Writer in a professional capacity
- Knowledge of contemporary gameplay and narrative design
- Ability to adapt style to match the project’s current tone and character voices
- Skills and experience to quickly turn around feedback-based revisions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Candidates must provide an existing writing sample of their work for evaluation