Platige Image is looking for a talented Previs Artist to join our outstanding previz team. The person in this position will work closely with a Director under the supervision of the department Lead to translate storyboards into 3D previz. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Translation of storyboards into 3D previz that consists of a sequence of shots with outstanding timing, pacing, and composition, including camera positioning and movement, characters blocking rough animation, and environment layout.
- Creation of proxy 3D assets.
- Work with motion capture data.
- Edit previz footage and ensure continuity between shots.
- Keep an eye on technical aspects and deliver scenes for other departments in an orderly manner.
- Participate as a member of the team in bringing the director’s vision to life, accept feedback and work together to push project quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a relevant position or as an in-game cinematic artist proven by a reel.
- Good working knowledge of the cinematic language, staging, blocking, composition, and camera work.
- Good knowledge of Maya and/or Motion Builder.
- Experience working with motion capture data and/or good keyframe animation skills.
- Basic understanding of the editing process.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within an established pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills and communicative English skills
- A genuine interest in games, film, and animation.
- Film or Art School degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in storyboarding, 2D animation, non-commercial animation shorts, and photography.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max or any other 3d DCC software, game engines, Adobe Premiere Pro, and/or Shotgun.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
- We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
- We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it's up to you where your office is!
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
- For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
- And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
APPLICATION LINK: https://platige.traffit.com/public/an/VHhVPQ==
Candidates for the Previz Artist position should include a portfolio in their application.