What is Moment?
Moment, formerly known as Moment House, is an immersive community platform expanding with an unannounced product called Worlds. Since its inception in 2019, we’ve helped artists and creators design, deploy, and monetize social experiences where their global communities gather. Live ticketed Moments with artists and creators from Justin Bieber, Halsey, and Anderson Paak to Andrew Schulz, KSI, Morbid: A True Crime Podcast, Tame Impala, Tiny Meat Gang, Kaytranada, Whitney Cummings, and Kygo have connected music, art, podcast, and comedy communities of millions across 168 countries. As a conduit for the community, we're expanding our immersive experiences platform with Worlds, a utility-forward product to enable artists and creators to build stronger bonds with their communities in real-time.
Moment is looking for an organized, passionate, and ambitious Producer to help build our new product Worlds, immersive environments for creators and their communities. As a Producer, you’ll have a strong understanding of game development guidelines and production methodologies, collaborating with the team to ensure achievable goals are outlined and realized throughout the phases of development. It is a broad role, as priorities frequently change, where you’ll be depended on to provide accurate and timely project management information to inform decision-making, as well as play a contributing role in the development of new concepts. You’ll drive the creation of flexible project plans with milestone deliverables, requirements definition, team member assignment, capacity planning, and release planning in order to effectively manage multiple different processes from concept to release at the same time. We are looking for someone who is hungry to grow inside of a successful, small team that's constantly pushing the boundaries of how efficient we can be as we continue to evolve. You are a self-starter who constantly looks for new ways to improve workflows and methodologies in order to improve the speed and success of the team.
If you feel you could be a great fit for this opportunity, we’d love to give you a deep dive and demo on Worlds. If you love culture, creativity, and beautiful 3D environments, you’ve found the perfect home.
- Communicate frequently with the Worlds Lead regarding project status, risks, and opportunities
- Drive the creation and completion of the project plan including milestone deliverables, requirements definition, team member assignment, capacity planning, and release planning
- Create and track long-range project schedules for game content and 3D assets
- Help make decisions with the team lead on workflows, pipelines, priorities, and resources
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization, and communication of goals.
- Help develop and evolve production methodologies for the 3D process
- Anticipate production issues and remove roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent artists from achieving their goals on time
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail across all projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Producer in the game development industry
- Battle-tested knowledge of game development and project management processes
- Adept at managing agile game development teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- High proficiency in project management software i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc
- Extremely strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver on agreed deadlines
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills to maintain positive relationships within the teams and with stakeholders
- Open-minded personality with a team-player mentality
- An enjoyment of working under rapid development cycles
- Highly self-motivated and accountable
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3js/WebGL or browser/mobile-based game development
- Shipped one or more mobile games in a production role
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience giving creative feedback to an art team to maintain aesthetic consistency across all assets
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work arrangements
- Excellent medical benefits (100% of employee premiums covered and generous dependent coverage)
- 401k administration
- Equity for employees