Under the supervision of the Producer, the Production Coordinator assists in the daily production and provides support to the development team in planning, organizing and scheduling the work of multidisciplinary teams. This person has great communication skills and experience in managing projects and/or specific disciplines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables based on the goals of the project and the agreed upon delivery dates;
- Facilitate group and cross-group communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information, and any requested documentation;
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items;
- Support teams in tracking production deliverables;
- Gather information and resources from the team and collate them for daily and weekly updates;
- Track tasks and project progress, working with the development team to identify and resolve any issues.
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of experience in game development;
- Proven experience with Jira;
- Strong project management skills including organized and focused methods of working;
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills;
- Working knowledge of Google Workplace is an asset;
- Proven ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form;
- Self-motivated and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills;
- Keen sense of risk assessment and problem solving;
- Positive attitude and passion for making games;
- Proven written & verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual French/English is an asset.
- Full time permanent position;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits and vacation;
- Teleworking and / or hybrid formula;
- Great work-life balance, we limit crunch as much as possible;
- A creative team open to new ideas.
Who we are
Founded in 2015 in Montreal, Scavengers Studio is an independent video game studio bringing together a diverse team of daring creators. The company launched their first game Darwin Project, 3 years later. The studio experienced a wind of change in 2019, as cofounder Amélie Lamarche became the chief executive officer, giving birth to their second project called Season.
Designing and imagining all of the video games they produce, this multidisciplinary group aims to provide unique experiences to its players through unique worlds. Pushing aside conventions, the studio is a playground that stands out for its variety of perspectives, a place where challenge and collaboration are the basis of creation.
What we are doing
We are currently building a game called Season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMHnKpt4IM
Close your eyes, take a deep breath and let yourself be carried away by the journey of Season, a third-person atmospheric adventure bicycle road trip game. The premise of
Season is that you play a traveller recording the last moments of different cultures before they’re washed away. Through the eyes of a young woman leaving a secluded community, you explore the wider world for the first time.