Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Prop Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
21 August, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented Prop Artists to join their Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Modeling efficient assets that fit within the style of the game
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Must cooperate effectively with other artists and designers.
- Must adhere to technical specifications when creating environmental assets.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 2 years’ experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory, & lighting.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Very creative and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.