Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
As a Rendering Technical Artist on the Spotlight Team you will work closely with top game developers to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity.
- Work with external team to create high end showcases for Unity
- Understand Unity art creation at a deep level, and provide advice as needed
- Know how to push graphical quality to the highest level, and never be satisfied with anything less
- Advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Create sample assets for our partners or Unity customers in general
- Work closely with the Spotlight engineers to create new features or improve current ones
- 5-10 years AAA game development experience with several titles shipped on PC or mobile
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Expert in creating shaders and materials, deep understanding of lighting and post effects.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, CryEngine or other 3D game engines a plus.
- Ability to travel on average one week per month
- Knowledge of game development engine
- Understanding of C# or scripting languages
- Experience with outsourcing