I feel like you can shoot this after printing it out...
And yes, these video are made using the standard unity pipeline but we will release soon also the HDRP version. Stay tuned!
Hi khiree.taylan, the projects could run in multiplatform. The graphics showed in these videos are made using a gtx 1070 but soon we will release also the mobile version :)
As a Rendering Technical Artist on the Spotlight Team you will work closely with top game developers to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity.
- Work with external team to create high end showcases for Unity
- Understand Unity art creation at a deep level, and provide advice as needed
- Know how to push graphical quality to the highest level, and never be satisfied with anything less
- Advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Create sample assets for our partners or Unity customers in general
- Work closely with the Spotlight engineers to create new features or improve current ones
- 5-10 years AAA game development experience with several titles shipped on PC or mobile
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Expert in creating shaders and materials, deep understanding of lighting and post effects.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, CryEngine or other 3D game engines a plus.
- Ability to travel on average one week per month
- Knowledge of game development engine
- Understanding of C# or scripting languages
- Experience with outsourcing