We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
As a Rendering Technical Artist on the Spotlight Team you will work closely with top game developers to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity.
- Work with external team to create high end showcases for Unity
- Understand Unity art creation at a deep level, and provide advice as needed
- Know how to push graphical quality to the highest level, and never be satisfied with anything less
- Advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Create sample assets for our partners or Unity customers in general
- Work closely with the Spotlight engineers to create new features or improve current ones
- 5-10 years AAA game development experience with several titles shipped on PC or mobile
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Expert in creating shaders and materials, deep understanding of lighting and post effects.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, CryEngine or other 3D game engines a plus.
- Ability to travel on average one week per month
- Knowledge of game development engine
- Understanding of C# or scripting languages
- Experience with outsourcing