Awesome breakdown. Good designers often have similar processes.
Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
The team is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Rigger (temporary assignment).
- Set up skinning for clean deformation of characters
- Contribute to Facial and Body Rigs – setup and troubleshoot
- Contribute to the evolution of the art pipeline by developing diverse technical solutions
- Design and maintain artist-friendly tools and GUIs
- 2+ years of experience as a Rigger in games or film
- Ability to design, author, and maintain tools used in a production pipeline
- Strong knowledge of industry software tools and pipelines (Maya, 3ds Max, Motionbuilder, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficient skinning and rigging skills
- Experience debugging art for game engines
- Solid time and project management skills
- Accessibility and willingness to collaborate
- Bonus: Fluent in MEL and Python