Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
San Jose US 25, Oct — 26, Oct
There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Already have ndo, b2m, knald, and others.. Why another one?
Senior 3D Animator at Wolcen Studio
26 September, 2018
The team is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures in their game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Wolcen Studio
Location: France, Nice
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- The Senior animator will be creating high-quality content utilizing hand key animation and developing animations that support gameplay and visuals.
- Will be implementing and iterating on animation assets in the game.
- Will be collaborating with the team to create a dynamic player-centric experience along with troubleshooting and solving animation issues and monster animation gameplay.
- Wil have an understanding of animation and character anatomy.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an animator
- Some experience in CRYENGINE or similar game engine
- Excellent knowledge in Maya
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Great creative sensibilities
- English speaking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work full-time in Nice, France
- At least one AAA shipped title
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Technical knowlegde about rigging, scripting, proficient in Maya
- ARPG animation skills
- French speaking