Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 1, Jun
Copenhagen DK 25, Apr — 8, May
Gyeonggi-do KR 25, Apr — 28, Apr
Copenhagen DK 25, Apr — 29, Apr
Vilnius LT 2, May — 4, May
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Great studio. Great game will be.
Maybe ... but dont try to touch it xD
Senior 3D Animator at Wolcen Studio
26 September, 2018
The team is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures in their game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Wolcen Studio
Location: France, Nice
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- The Senior animator will be creating high-quality content utilizing hand key animation and developing animations that support gameplay and visuals.
- Will be implementing and iterating on animation assets in the game.
- Will be collaborating with the team to create a dynamic player-centric experience along with troubleshooting and solving animation issues and monster animation gameplay.
- Wil have an understanding of animation and character anatomy.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an animator
- Some experience in CRYENGINE or similar game engine
- Excellent knowledge in Maya
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Great creative sensibilities
- English speaking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work full-time in Nice, France
- At least one AAA shipped title
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Technical knowlegde about rigging, scripting, proficient in Maya
- ARPG animation skills
- French speaking