Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
The team is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures in their game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
- The Senior animator will be creating high-quality content utilizing hand key animation and developing animations that support gameplay and visuals.
- Will be implementing and iterating on animation assets in the game.
- Will be collaborating with the team to create a dynamic player-centric experience along with troubleshooting and solving animation issues and monster animation gameplay.
- Wil have an understanding of animation and character anatomy.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an animator
- Some experience in CRYENGINE or similar game engine
- Excellent knowledge in Maya
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Great creative sensibilities
- English speaking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work full-time in Nice, France
- At least one AAA shipped title
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Technical knowlegde about rigging, scripting, proficient in Maya
- ARPG animation skills
- French speaking