Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
The team is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures in their game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
- The Senior animator will be creating high-quality content utilizing hand key animation and developing animations that support gameplay and visuals.
- Will be implementing and iterating on animation assets in the game.
- Will be collaborating with the team to create a dynamic player-centric experience along with troubleshooting and solving animation issues and monster animation gameplay.
- Wil have an understanding of animation and character anatomy.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an animator
- Some experience in CRYENGINE or similar game engine
- Excellent knowledge in Maya
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Great creative sensibilities
- English speaking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work full-time in Nice, France
- At least one AAA shipped title
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Technical knowlegde about rigging, scripting, proficient in Maya
- ARPG animation skills
- French speaking