hi!! Extremely intriguing exchange happy that I ran over such useful post. Keep doing awesome. Happy to be a piece of your net group.igloo counter top ice maker
Wow, the YouTube video was released in November. How have I never seen it before? I've probably watched it three times in the past hour. It's an absolutely amazing production. What was the budget for this?
Wolcen Studio is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures of our game! A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 3D and 2D animation is essential.
- Work in close collaboration throughout different departments to assure propriety implementation of animations within game engine.
- Mentor and lead by example less experienced artists, providing them with support, guidance, and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth.
- Testing animations ingame.
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the game industry.
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Great creative sensibilities.
- Rigging & Skinning skills is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working closely with the team.
- Willing to relocate in Nice, France
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS MAX (prefered) or Maya.
- Experience with any game Engines (preferably experience with CRYENGINE).
- Knowledge of script is a plus (maxscript, python, etc.)
A great team to work with, a great place to live and an amazing project that started small and aims high!