give me some names. Who's doing great environment work with Unity these days? I'd be happy to interview anyone who's showing some cool stuff!
guys post some article with unity most of your post are based on UE4
This has come a long way since I last saw it, great job on the final version!
Wolcen Studio is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior 3D Animator to bring to life the characters and creatures of our game! A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 3D and 2D animation is essential.
- Work in close collaboration throughout different departments to assure propriety implementation of animations within game engine.
- Mentor and lead by example less experienced artists, providing them with support, guidance, and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth.
- Testing animations ingame.
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the game industry.
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Great creative sensibilities.
- Rigging & Skinning skills is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working closely with the team.
- Willing to relocate in Nice, France
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS MAX (prefered) or Maya.
- Experience with any game Engines (preferably experience with CRYENGINE).
- Knowledge of script is a plus (maxscript, python, etc.)
A great team to work with, a great place to live and an amazing project that started small and aims high!