Being part of a small but growing art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on a new and not yet announced state of the art 3D sci-fi-console-game.
You will bring PRB assets like props, spaceships, asteroids and whole planets to life in a close-to-photorealistic style. Furthermore you will be responsible for the graphical development of exotic space environments in the unreal Engine. Therefore you will work very closely with concept art, tech, and game design. You will have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product and support us with your extensive knowledge and experience with AAA console titles.
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience as 3D Artist in the entertainment industry with at least two shipped AAA titles
- Ability to re-create, match and refine an established art style
- A self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- High capacity for teamwork and good communication skills
- A lot of creativity
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for a gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course, play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional home base