Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
The team behind Dying Light is looking for an experienced and talented Senior 3D Artist to work on a new title.
Your main task will be to create 3D models for our next big title.
Your everyday work will include:
- Creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- Creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- Presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- Being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating environment or characters
- Learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- Having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you are:
- Experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects
- Talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic
- Curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game
- Sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love
- Open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.
What are you looking for in a new job?
There is one thing below we can’t provide…
INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
HARRAN OFFICE – A fully-equipped room just for you. Barbed wire, UV lights and other anti-zombie measures included.
CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.