the download links gives a 404 error...
If you are search that from where is my clipboard in windows 10 then i have seen that from the google i have collect all the information because it is the right place that you know very clearly.
The team behind Dying Light is looking for an experienced and talented Senior 3D Artist to work on a new title.
Your main task will be to create 3D models for our next big title.
Your everyday work will include:
- Creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- Creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- Presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- Being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating environment or characters
- Learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- Having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you are:
- Experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects
- Talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic
- Curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game
- Sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love
- Open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.
What are you looking for in a new job?
There is one thing below we can’t provide…
INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
HARRAN OFFICE – A fully-equipped room just for you. Barbed wire, UV lights and other anti-zombie measures included.
CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.