I like this!
Your creation is beautiful, i like to learn this information and thank’s a lot for sharing this posts. www.mumbaibeautygirls.com
Your article is very good, I have read many articles but I am really impressed with your posts. Thank you, I will review this article. To know about me, try talking to me shell shockers
Be on a close-knit, collaborative community of artists, engineers, and designers whose sole goal is to make a truly immersive game experience.
- Develop, maintain and craft animations for real time game assets
- Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes
- Work with lead animator to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in game development animating characters using Maya or equivalent 3D program
- Extraordinary skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Tried problem-solving / prototyping ability
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Understanding of the visual style of Blizzard games and a passion to push it to the next level
- A passion for video games
- Ability to guide and mentor junior staff
- Have shipped an AAA PC or console title as an in-game senior character animator
- Experience in FX and particle animation
- Excellent 2D animation skills
- Cinematic or television animation experience
- Skill in one of more related disciplines – illustration, modeling, rigging or technical art