bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
The team is seeking Senior Animators to work on Triple-A quality animations based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- You have a passion for art and Animation.
- Experience in a variety of animation styles
- Strong understanding of human anatomy
- Good team player and proactive problem solver
- You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio demonstrates the ability to animate Human characters.
- You have experience working with MOCAP data.
- You are an expert in 3d studio max or Maya and Motionbuilder.
- You are competent in modeling and texturing art assets.
- You are competent using substance painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent. However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.