I love World Creator, especially the vegetation distribution pipeline. You can create some very realistic fields with it. Im going to check out impostors too - ive seen it a few times and wondered what it's about.
Stupid Rental. My Zbrush that I haven't paid for an update in years and is perpetual Trumps that on all counts.
The team is seeking Senior Animators to work on Triple-A quality animations based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- You have a passion for art and Animation.
- Experience in a variety of animation styles
- Strong understanding of human anatomy
- Good team player and proactive problem solver
- You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio demonstrates the ability to animate Human characters.
- You have experience working with MOCAP data.
- You are an expert in 3d studio max or Maya and Motionbuilder.
- You are competent in modeling and texturing art assets.
- You are competent using substance painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent. However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.