Remedy Entertainment is looking for a Senior Animator for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
- Create high-quality industry leading animation content, primarily focusing on realistic key-framed first person weapon animations
- Successfully collaborate with Programmers and Designers to enable fast prototyping workflow, secure animation quality and make sure that design guidelines are met as agreed.
- Provide accurate time estimations for tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Integrate animations into the proprietary engine while ensuring technical constraints are met.
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- You are more than happy to mentor other members of the design team, helping them to improve and grow.
Skills & Requirements
- +5 year of experience as a senior working on AAA titles.
- Solid skills in keyframe animation and FPS weapon animations (great sense of weight, timing, and strong posing)
- Excellent understanding of shape, composition, and layout as well as a good technical understanding of game engines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and the cost of living is affordable. Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy, we believe in a great work-life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland, you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the workload sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.