Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Senior Animator (Titanfall) at Respawn
18 December, 2018
The team is looking for a highly skilled Senior Animator who will embrace their philosophy and share his/her hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for their players.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: USA, Chatsworth
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create a variety of awesome animations for AI systems, scripted in-game scenes, vehicles and environments within Maya.
- Work with Motion Capture data in Maya when necessary.
- Implement animations into the project’s engine with full ownership of your work.
- Work with multiple departments such as Art, Design, and Code to complete tasks. Communication is key to understanding how each discipline contributes to the asset.
- Take animations from conceptualization to shipping without direction if necessary.
- 5+ years’ professional game development experience.
- A strong understanding of video game animation development.
- Very strong keyframing ability. Ability to keyframe realistic human motion.
- Ability to critique your own work as needed. Do you have “the eye”?
- Ability to handle critiques. The more feedback you receive, the more you can tailor your work towards what is best for the game.
- Must be a strong team contributor. Sounds cliche, but it is very important to our success.
- Must enjoy what you love. Animation!
- Mastery of relevant software packages such Maya.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Experience with first person weapons and full body animations.
- Motion Capture cleanup experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other health and welfare plans.
- Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for heath and child care.
- 401K with company match and no vesting period.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Generous parental leave for new parents.
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Other perks include education assistance, commuter benefits, adoption assistance, legal services, mental health support, and group home, auto, and pet insurance.
- Paid time off, as well as holiday office closures including shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties, food trucks, tournaments, movie screenings, game conventions, Ragnar relay races, and launch parties.
- Game room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade and tabletop games.
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, and more.
- Convenient meal order service for on-site lunch deliveries.
- State of the art on-site gym with 24/7 access.
- On-site yoga classes, massages, and car washes.
- A variety of interest groups and outdoor activities to join with other Respawn Employees: table top games club, poker club, beer club, kit-bashing club, running/hiking, biking, basketball, and soccer among others.
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management.