There are different ways through which you can do this crafting of 2D into 3D like of scalling, shearing. https://errorcode0x.com/fixed-dell-printer-error-016-302/ helped me to get the best way to do this.
The reason this hashtag started was that there was a guy in Japan criticized the company behind pokemon(gamefreak) saying that their 3D artist are useless. and skilled 3D models would be able to be made in 5 minutes. He mentioned that you can do 800 pokemon each in 5minutes so close to 60 hours will be only needed. and if they can't do that, they are not worth the salary. and 3D modelers took this as a challenge. Resulting in 3D modelers doing modeling / sculpting in various 3D software.
Don't know if you're still having this issue but it's fixed by enabling "Specify Manual Texture Size" and then playing with the "Manual texture size" input until it seems right.
The team is looking for a highly skilled Senior Animator who will embrace their philosophy and share his/her hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for their players.
- Create a variety of awesome animations for AI systems, scripted in-game scenes, vehicles and environments within Maya.
- Work with Motion Capture data in Maya when necessary.
- Implement animations into the project’s engine with full ownership of your work.
- Work with multiple departments such as Art, Design, and Code to complete tasks. Communication is key to understanding how each discipline contributes to the asset.
- Take animations from conceptualization to shipping without direction if necessary.
- 5+ years’ professional game development experience.
- A strong understanding of video game animation development.
- Very strong keyframing ability. Ability to keyframe realistic human motion.
- Ability to critique your own work as needed. Do you have “the eye”?
- Ability to handle critiques. The more feedback you receive, the more you can tailor your work towards what is best for the game.
- Must be a strong team contributor. Sounds cliche, but it is very important to our success.
- Must enjoy what you love. Animation!
- Mastery of relevant software packages such Maya.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Experience with first person weapons and full body animations.
- Motion Capture cleanup experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other health and welfare plans.
- Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for heath and child care.
- 401K with company match and no vesting period.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Generous parental leave for new parents.
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Other perks include education assistance, commuter benefits, adoption assistance, legal services, mental health support, and group home, auto, and pet insurance.
- Paid time off, as well as holiday office closures including shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties, food trucks, tournaments, movie screenings, game conventions, Ragnar relay races, and launch parties.
- Game room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade and tabletop games.
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, and more.
- Convenient meal order service for on-site lunch deliveries.
- State of the art on-site gym with 24/7 access.
- On-site yoga classes, massages, and car washes.
- A variety of interest groups and outdoor activities to join with other Respawn Employees: table top games club, poker club, beer club, kit-bashing club, running/hiking, biking, basketball, and soccer among others.
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management.