Platige Image is looking for an awesome all-around Senior Asset LookDev Artist with a knack for creating multiple texture maps and shaders for our breathtaking characters and props. The person in this position will work closely with CG Supervisor to develop the style and look by the guidelines defined by our Clients. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for painting textures from scratch, we’d love to meet you, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Work with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including complex characters and creatures or hard surface models, including weapons, real-world vehicles, and props.
– Collaborate with the CG Supervisor to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
– Maintain good team dynamics.
– Solve everyday problems.
– Think creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3-years’ experience in surfacing, texture painting, or look development.
– Solid knowledge of Substance Painter.
– Very good knowledge of Maya and Arnold.
– A clear understanding of UV’s.
– A keen eye for color and detail as it relates to organic models.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Working knowledge of Zbrush, Mari, and Photoshop.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
APPLICATION LINK: https://platige.traffit.com/public/an/U1JnPQ==
Candidates for the Senior Asset LookDev Artist position should include a portfolio in their application.