Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
343 Industries has one single mission: build great HALO experiences.
Candidates should have extensive experience working with modeling/sculpting tools to create Organic and Hard-Surface Characters. This is a creative role for an artist with a great eye for form, shape language, silhouette and materials. This role requires a strong sense of design as well as the ability to execute the highest-quality art. This candidate is expected to be extremely collaborative with developers and artist and must be effective in communicating and incorporating feedback. This role will work closely with Lead Character Artists, Technical Artist, Animators and Game Designers. The ideal candidate must be highly effective and positive in ambiguous situations, able to self-motivate to high performance, manage your time effectively and react quickly to changing requirements.
- 5+ years of character art experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- 7+ years or more of production experience in game development as a Character Artist.
- Solid foundation in human anatomy and mechanical principles.
- An exceptional understanding of character form
- Creative vision to take a character to completion from either a detailed or simple concept image
- Great understanding of next generation asset creation pipelines and tools
- Expert knowledge of Maya or any core 3d modeling package
- Expert knowledge of Zbrush
- Expert knowledge of Substance Painter or any core texture painting package.
- Exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Experience creating clothes in Marvelous Designer.
- Experience working on FPS or sci-fi games.
- Experience in shipping AAA console titles.