Thanks my dude!!
Download Popcorn Time APK and watch movies for free
Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
The team is seeking an exceptional Senior Character Artist to join them in building a new and exciting experience for mobile.
You have experience texturing and modeling a diverse visual range of characters and creatures. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. You’re skilled in another form of art production—like illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, or concept drawing—and versed in related tools like Maya and Photoshop. You also work well in an environment with peers who are passionate about making great games!
- A minimum of 4–6 years’ experience in game development modeling and texturing characters using Photoshop and Maya (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- An exceptional understanding of human and creature anatomy and a keen eye for form, shape, structure, and silhouette with regards to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps.
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers
- Real passion for playing and making computer games, especially in genres relevant to Blizzard Entertainment.
- Experience with mobile development
- Deep understanding of Z-Brush, Substance, and or Painter
- Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with Blizzard’s games and their lore
- Experienced in Unity 3D.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- We will only accept online artwork submissions (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- We may require an art test.