For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
The team is seeking an exceptional Senior Character Artist to join them in building a new and exciting experience for mobile.
You have experience texturing and modeling a diverse visual range of characters and creatures. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. You’re skilled in another form of art production—like illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, or concept drawing—and versed in related tools like Maya and Photoshop. You also work well in an environment with peers who are passionate about making great games!
- A minimum of 4–6 years’ experience in game development modeling and texturing characters using Photoshop and Maya (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- An exceptional understanding of human and creature anatomy and a keen eye for form, shape, structure, and silhouette with regards to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps.
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers
- Real passion for playing and making computer games, especially in genres relevant to Blizzard Entertainment.
- Experience with mobile development
- Deep understanding of Z-Brush, Substance, and or Painter
- Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with Blizzard’s games and their lore
- Experienced in Unity 3D.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- We will only accept online artwork submissions (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- We may require an art test.