If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
CD PROJEKT RED needs a skilled Character Artist.
- Creating high-quality humanoid characters and item assets.
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Solid experience as a Character Artist – at least 5 years.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters in AAA game.
- Strong modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar programs).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Traditional sculpture, drawing or painting skills are a plus.
- Skinning rigging and animating skills are a plus.
- A chance to work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.