Long life to Embark studio and its fabulous procedural artists dream team !
truly excellent and inspiring to read. Would have loved to read some on the texturing since that is top-notch.
great environment with a lovely serene sense. Thanks for the write-up!
The studio is looking for a Senior Character Artist for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
Requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in game development
- You have excellent understanding of form, shape, structure, and anatomy.
- You have proficient knowledge of Max, Maya or Modo, MudBox / ZBrush and Photoshop.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English.
- Able to showcase your awesome online portfolio.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Background in traditional art and any relevant experience or studies, for instance photography or animation
- Experience of working with photogrammetry or similar scanning techniques.
- Experience in Substance designer, Substance Painter and Marvelous Designer.
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.