is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
Angelin, it is NOT HD Render Pipeline, it is legacy Unity render path.
Hi how long have you been making 3D art and models i have started this year and you work is great I have learned a lot but no where near your knowledge Do you have any suggestions or tips to speed up my workflow and quality. I am also working on a game in ue4 with 2 other people which is going to be a long project and do you have any recommendations on performance and quality Would greatly appreciate it Thanks
The team behind Titanfall is a seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Senior Character Artist who will embrace their philosophy.
- Create highly detailed and believable 3D character models and textures for use in-game.
- Use exceptional modeling and texturing ability to create living, breathing characters with personality.
- Assist in creation of character concepts.
- Follow the direction of art leads. Collaborate with other departments such as animation and game design to make sure artwork fits within vision for gameplay and final execution.
- Participate in research and development.
- Serve as mentor for more junior level artists.
- Conduct research for reference materials and tools.
- Follow schedule and deliver assets on time.
- 5+ years’ experience as a 3D artist.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on character models subjects, highly realistic textures (skin, hair, worn fabric/accessories, etc.), accurate anatomy, detailed clothing, etc.
- Portfolio should show quality, taste, and ability to hit a photorealistic/believable look.
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya, Photoshop, and Zbrush.
- Strong understanding of scale, proportion, and surface properties.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy.
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into engine.
- Shipped AAA game/s a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other health and welfare plans.
- Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for heath and child care.
- 401K with company match and no vesting period.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Generous parental leave for new parents.
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Other perks include education assistance, commuter benefits, adoption assistance, legal services, mental health support, and group home, auto, and pet insurance.
- Paid time off, as well as holiday office closures including shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties, food trucks, tournaments, movie screenings, game conventions, Ragnar relay races, and launch parties.
- Game room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade and tabletop games.
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, and more.
- Convenient meal order service for on-site lunch deliveries.
- State of the art on-site gym with 24/7 access.
- On-site yoga classes, massages, and car washes.
- A variety of interest groups and outdoor activities to join with other Respawn Employees: table top games club, poker club, beer club, kit-bashing club, running/hiking, biking, basketball, and soccer among others.
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management.