We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
As part of the Character Art team, you’ll be the creative wizard who transmogrifies 2D concept art into living and breathing 3D characters.
- Educated: you honed your artistic skills as you earned a BFA or received equivalent on-the-job experience
- A fine artist 3.0: your creative toolbox is updated for the digital age enabling you to agilely leap from an advanced Photoshop session to 3D programs including Maya, ZBrush, and Mudbox
- A hands-on creative: you build your characters from inside out, giving them lifelike form and movement thanks to your knowledge of human and animal anatomy and keen eye for light, color, value, function and silhouette; your strong hand-painted texture and hard-surface modeling skills bring characters to life
- A passionate gamer: given you already regularly stay up ’til dawn playing your favorite videogames – especially League of Legends– you’re able to understand players, so your creations connect with and impact them
- A humble teammate: you understand that constructive criticism helps you grow, so you seek it and give it; while you’re a motivated self-starter, you’re eager to collaborate because you know results are better with team and cross-team communication and feedback
- Collaborate closely with writers, animators, game engineers, and splash artists to define champions that share narrative and visual magnetism
- Model and texture new characters within the League of Legends universe and beyond as well as update existing champions
- Give and receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines
- Mentor other 3D artists, helping them meet and raise the quality bar of Riot’s artistic efforts