Thanks! What is your CPU and amount of RAM? I'm thinking of getting an Intel Core i7-8750H and 16GB of Ram.
What Bikmambetov is going to do there? He can only share how to make stupid movies :)
This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Create and modify 3D models of characters for AAA games.
Your everyday work will include:
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D character models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- working with our internal tools and the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet expectations if you are:
- experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D character models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.