hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
nice blog but here is the thing, what is wrong with overlaping uv's and mirroring them, what are the cons of overlapping them and why is this method better in the case of uv? thanks
Thank you @Fcardoso The volumetric light is available in the latest 2018.3 beta. In the visual environment setting, there is a new option to select Volumetric light fog. The screen I shared is from 2018.2 during that time I was using a script to enable it :)
Create and modify 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director.
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D character models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- working with our internal tools and the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
- experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D character models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.