We stream high end result to hololens from Unity so imagine this through an AR HMD!
Very informative thread, thank you! Inspiring and reassuring to see the process behind such amazing renders. I started using UE4 a month ago, for a work in my firm and I'm still struggling with some concepts! I wish to see more article like this! Thibault (from France)
Your post is very good and meaningful. How long will it take you to write and post? thank you for sharing slither io
Create and modify 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director.
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D character models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- working with our internal tools and the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
- experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D character models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.