Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Senior Character Artist at Techland
13 August, 2018
Create and modify 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Poland, Warszawa
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D character models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- working with our internal tools and the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
- experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D character models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.