If you go for Unity and Biomes, as you wrote in your article, please do support Vegetation Studio Pro. Your work is awesome, can't wait to see it on the store.
Great breakdown of the process and optimization, thanks for sharing.
This article just not only provides great tools for level design. It's also useful vocabulary to express ideas with our team. https://xbeasts.blogspot.com/2018/12/Remove-Wall-Decals.html
As a Senior Character Artist you will be working with other insane artists to make the vast array of things players get to be, shoot at, and wear - in the expanding Destiny universe.
- Be fully self-sufficient to make brand new characters, armor, and enemies for Destiny
- Help the Character Art Lead in guiding the team to create a massive quantity of high quality art assets
- Work with the Art Director and Character Art Lead to meet and set quality benchmarks
- Have a good working knowledge of PBR materials (not the beer – though that is a plus with some of the team)
- Be proactive in communicating with different specialists – concept artists, animators, riggers, FX artists, designers, graphics programmers – all various people who depend on you, and you depend upon to get the best work in game
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in the game industry or other relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of at least one tool of high poly modelling/sculpting (zbrush, mudbox, 3d Coat, etc.). Working knowledge of others
- Expert knowledge of at least one tool of low poly modelling (3dsMax, Maya, Modo, etc.). Working knowledge of others
- Expert knowledge of at least one tool of PBR texturing (Substance Painter, Photoshop, BodyPaint, etc.). Working knowledge of others
- Expert knowledge of at least one bit of geek trivia you will bore everyone around you with at any opportunity. Working knowledge of others
- Have a natural desire to learn and teach new pipelines, tools, and technologies
- Have shipped games on PS4, XboxOne, PC