Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Senior Cinematic Animator at Remedy
15 April, 2019
As a Senior Cinematic Animator, you will be creating realistic cinematic animations that combine gameplay and narrative, developing your craftsmanship and mentoring your juniors.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Finland, Espoo
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create high-quality industry leading animation content, primarily characters, with a flair and drive to animate everything that moves.
- Produce high fidelity facial animations using our facial capture pipeline
- Successfully collaborate with the Character Team, Cinematic Designers and other teams to secure animation quality and make sure creative direction is met
- Provide accurate time estimations for tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Integrate animations into the proprietary engine while ensuring technical constraints are met.
- You will ensure that consistent communication is maintained, in all directions, to guarantee the quality of the game.
- You are more than happy to mentor other members of the team, helping them to improve and grow.
- +5 year of experience as a senior working on AAA titles.
- Solid skills in keyframe animation and FPS weapon animations (great sense of weight, timing, and strong posing)
- Excellent understanding of shape, composition, and layout as well as a good technical understanding of game engines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
The ideal candidate will also have
- A love for creating compelling narrative experiences.
- Cinematography or photography knowledge.
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.