Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
I'm using an MSI with a 1070 GPU, which for this was more than enough. For bigger scenes and things like landscape streaming or more complex light bakes I would definitely recommend also looking at the CPU and amount of RAM as well
Cool article, and as an export and meshes preparation tool for Blender/Unreal i would recommend this addon: https://gumroad.com/l/UEBok Many thanks!
The team is seeking a Senior Cinematic Artist to join their development efforts.
- Help drive the development of AAA quality cinematics
- Assist in the scheduling and scoping of cinematics
- Work with designers and animators to block-out and finalize intended scenes
- Provide regular review and feedback in a clear and constructive manner
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Validate cinematics to avoid conflicts with the rest of the game
- Perform any other related tasks
- 3+ years’ experience working in the video games industry as an Artist, Animator, Designer, or any other related job
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of cinematography and acting
- Experience implementing and blocking out work in-engine/editors
- Ability to easly work with people from other fields of expertise
- Highly organized, self-driven, and great team player
- Experience building cinematics in UE4 Sequencer – a big plus!
- Ability to animate or create your own block-outs