IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Senior Concept Artist to join an unannounced AAA game project.
What you will do:
- Work with the Art Director to achieve the creative vision and a consistent style in the game.
- Establish style by creating concept artwork, asset production designs, and graphics visually describing characters, locations, props, etc.
- Create inspirational storyboards, sketches, layouts, and color schemes.
- Work with direction creating concepts for menus, OSD, HUD, and game wrapping.
- Create concepts and make marketing material to support the production.
- Work with environment artists on early 3D visualization prototypes.
- Assist and give feedback in the actual creation of game assets like models and shaders.
Who you are:
- Accomplished concept artist preferably with experience of working on at least one realistic AAA title.
- Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills with an ability to adapt to established styles.
- Understanding of fundamental illustration skills including form, composition, perspective, light and color theory.
- Understanding of surface texture, anatomy, and architecture.
- Ability to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process.