What a shame EA! Fuck off, i go to steam :-)
Since you are open to discussion and critics i would suggest you to use less aggressive language when you are on the internet. I would try something like, "Hey Cem, this is great material and thanks for the article. As far as i know from 80lvl Facebook group you can improve the performance or you may consider dropping the price. Keep up the good job." It doesn't have to be the same words but this kind of attitude would lead to a softer conversation because your intention will be clear.
@firstname.lastname@example.org Is there any link or video for the cheaper solutions that you mentioned before? Please share them. I haven't seen any cheaper, faster, HD, loopable and adjustable "normal map" flipbook video that you said in your first post. I would be happy to compare the results in realism.
Vicarious Visions is looking for an exceptional Concept Artist who will work closely with the Art Director and Art Leads to expand the style and feel of the Destiny universe.
You can apply here.
Collaborate closely with the Art Director and other Concept Artists to produce quality designs that define and expand the look of the game
Create concept art for use by Production Artists to create their game content
Create thumbnails, sketches, model sheets and production paintings within a deadline
Ensure that concept art is consistent with the defined visual style of the game
Contribute original visual design ideas throughout pre-production and production
Create additional illustrated concepts for marketing and PR needs
- Ability to quickly iterate concepts given input from the Art Director
- Professional attitude and an ability to take constructive criticism
- An exceptional understanding of mood, lighting and architecture with a keen eye toward form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding illustration and design
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging and detail in environmental design
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including, but not limited to, figure drawing, landscape painting and illustration
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished illustration and an understanding of translating these ideas to real-time game content
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Strong understanding of character proportion and costume design
- Experience with Photoshop and Painter. 3D software knowledge not an absolute requirement
- AA/BFA or demonstration through portfolio, an industry standard level of art
- A passion for games