So what's exactly the advantage? good would be a direct comparison to known renderers
Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
The team is currently seeking a motivated and skilled Senior Environment Artist to be part of the Ubisoft Barcelona development team for an unannounced AAA project.
- Ensure visual, performance and technical quality of 3D environment assets.
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- Participate in the project’s artistic direction consistency through level art work.
- Take ownership of the work developed and make sure it fits within the game standards and needs.
- Cooperation with other Ubisoft teams all around the world on a daily basis
- As a senior team member, take responsibilities and initiatives such as mentoring, research, art direction and recruitment.
- 5+ years of experience as Environment Artist in the videogames industry.
- Strong modelling, texturing and material creation skills and required.
- Ability to work on different styles.
- A keen eye for composition, shape, colour and detail.
- Extensive knowledge of 2D and 3D packages (3D Studio MAX, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox and Substance Package) required.
- Extensive knowledge of environment creation workflows and tools.
- Experienced in the usage of PBR and its theory in material creation.
- Experience with real time engines or tools (UDK, CryEngine, Unity, Marmoset Toolbag…).
- Knowledge of Photogrammetry basics is a plus.
- Experience with lighting is a plus.
- Willingness to improve both your and the team’s performance and workflows for the project’s benefit.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to efficiently interact with team members of all departments is a must.
- Must be creative, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Share knowledge and open to learn from others.
- Excellent English communication skills