Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
The team is looking for talented people to create art for the Destiny universe.
- Collaborate with level design, and other disciplines to bring levels from 2d layout to fully polished Destiny environments
- Interpret and break down concept art into the actual game environments
- Contribute to the research, development, and documentation of tools, and art department processes
- Create models for both architectural and organic natural environments
- Collaborate and communicate with art and design leadership to maintain consistency with in the world we are creating
- Maintain level performance and optimization
- At least 4 to 5+ years of experience in job offered, or in a related occupation
- 3dsMax, Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Worldmachine, advanced node based shaders, terrain creation workflows, and asset management and tool development
- Strong understanding of light, value, composition, color, staging and detail in environmental design
- Strong sense of scale and spatial awareness
- Understanding of how environment art impacts gameplay
- Self-motivated, independent, and has proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines and performs at an expected consistent level
- Strong communication skills
- High level of creativity and independence; requires little instruction or oversight
- Has knowledge to identify, assess and mitigate project risks
- Not an jerk
You’ll really get noticed with these upgrades to your Light Level:
- Experience and understanding of physically based rendering and creating assets for PBR
- Good sense of humor