Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
want to meet me i will be there...
Senior Environment Artist at Vicarious Visions
9 October, 2018
The team is looking for talented people to create art for the Destiny universe.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Vicarious Visions
Location: USA, Albany
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Collaborate with level design, and other disciplines to bring levels from 2d layout to fully polished Destiny environments
- Interpret and break down concept art into the actual game environments
- Contribute to the research, development, and documentation of tools, and art department processes
- Create models for both architectural and organic natural environments
- Collaborate and communicate with art and design leadership to maintain consistency with in the world we are creating
- Maintain level performance and optimization
- At least 4 to 5+ years of experience in job offered, or in a related occupation
- 3dsMax, Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Worldmachine, advanced node based shaders, terrain creation workflows, and asset management and tool development
- Strong understanding of light, value, composition, color, staging and detail in environmental design
- Strong sense of scale and spatial awareness
- Understanding of how environment art impacts gameplay
- Self-motivated, independent, and has proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines and performs at an expected consistent level
- Strong communication skills
- High level of creativity and independence; requires little instruction or oversight
- Has knowledge to identify, assess and mitigate project risks
- Not an jerk
You’ll really get noticed with these upgrades to your Light Level:
- Experience and understanding of physically based rendering and creating assets for PBR
- Good sense of humor