Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Orlando US 24, Jul — 27, Jul
Grapevine US 25, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 2, Aug
Helsinki FI 1, Aug — 5, Aug
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
Senior Environment Artist at Wargaming
18 April, 2019
Wargaming UK is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior 3D Environment Artist to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: UK, Guildford
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Collaborate with the Art Leads, designers, programmers on object specifications and deliveries
- Translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets as required, setting a quality bar for other artists to follow
- Help design, construct, document and enforce pipeline procedures to deliver competitive, cutting edge assets. Prototype new techniques and approaches.
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- A great eye for detail, natural flair & a strong understanding of composition & colour theory.
- Significant Unreal 4 development experience with at least one released title
- 5+ years production art experience in the gaming industry with at least 1 year as a Senior Artist.
- At least 2 published games
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
- Proven ability to create high-poly and low-poly models and textures.
- Must have a strong understanding of PBR shader development and lighting.
- Solid knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and other 2D/3D applications.
- A higher understanding of form, shape, structure and silhouette.
- Diligence with individual and team tasks, adherence to schedule and budget.
- Organizational skills with a focus on optimization and asset management.