Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Insomniac Games is looking for a talented Senior Environment Technical Artist, the link between their programming and art teams.
- Pioneers new asset creation techniques for environment assets
- Creates technical prototypes and mock-ups for the Art Team to uses as reference
- Proposes pipeline and technology improvements to Art and Core Pipeline Teams
- Supports the Environment Team with requests for shader changes
- Collaborates with the Environment Team to create and apply PBR materials and texture maps on assets that provide the desired look and feel of the art direction of the project
- Ability to work on both stylized and realistic projects
- Maintains consistency and quality on all textures and shaders created for characters and/or environments
- Understands memory and frame-rate budgets for XboxOne, PS4, or comparable platforms
- Keeps up with current technologies used in and by various game engines
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in AAA console games.
- Advanced knowledge of cutting-edge content creation pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of game engines like Unreal Engine or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Physically Based Shading and Lighting
- Experience using node-based shader networks such as those found in Unreal Editor
- Experience in Substance Designer/Painter, Houdini, Maya
- Basic understanding of CgFX, HLSL, or Cg from a technical artist’s perspective
- Basic understanding of Python and photography is a plus
- Advanced environment asset and material creation such as foliage, distance geometry and global shaders