Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 21, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
So there's still what to hope for from Gaben...
Senior FX Artist at Blizzard
16 November, 2017
Blizzard is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior FX artist to join their team on an unannounced project.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in creating real-time VFX for games
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a senior VFX artist
- Solid knowledge of rendering engines and experience designing VFX shaders
- Thorough understanding of the interplay between VFX / PostFX integration and performance
- Game play oriented with a design focused mindset
- Able to paint VFX textures from scratch and match an established style
- Able to help set and maintain project-wide style consistency
- Capable of mentoring junior artists
- Able to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished effect
- A passion for video games
- Previous experience working on a first-person or other action-oriented game
- Leadership experience
- Experience developing a new VFX tools pipeline
- Working knowledge of software packages such as Houdini, Fume FX, etc.
- Scripting experience in Lua, Python, etc
- 2D or 3D animation experience
Required Application Materials
- Resume and cover letter
- Portfolio or demo reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills and the ability to use light, shadow, and color to create a variety of tones and moods
- An art test may be required if the work presented doesn’t adequately demonstrate an ability to match a desired style for the game