Within Paris studio, you will join a production team of a AAA game.
- Be the referent for the artistic direction and FX best practices,
- Design and optimize real-time FX Gameplay, FX feedbacks or FX related to the environment based on concept art and references videos,
- Produce shaders associated to your FX or define technical needs with graphics programmers,
- Be the privileged interlocutor for all the production teams (graphics, sound, techniques, Game Design),
- Mentor FX artists within your team,
- Be proactive and suggest new tools or methodology for the FX pipeline.
Skills & Requirements
- 6 years’ experience minimum in FX production and ideally 2 AAA productions to your credit,
- Strong experience in fluids and particles simulations, including good mastering of 3D modeling softwares (3DS Max, Fume FX etc.) and Photoshop,
- Good knowledge of Adobe Flash Professional/Adobe Animated CC would be a big asset for creating VFX 2D animations,
- Good understanding of technical constraints related to 3D real-time FX (mastering Shaders would be an asset),
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to define an artistic direction and federate around it,
- Your good command of French allows you to work with French speaking colleagues and within a multicultural team,
- Skills on After Effects would be a plus.