The Gang is now looking for experienced Game Designers to work on creating a vision for our new projects and our existing games. As a Game Designer at The Gang your main role is to work closely with the other disciplines to drive and fulfill the vision of the game and to deliver an experience that meets the expectations of the players and the team.
You will be responsible for designing and balancing features, building levels, designing story and quests, onboarding and more. Together with the team make sure that the project planning and documentation is up to date and through play tests and feedback iterate on the games. In case of work for hire productions you will be the creative point of contact, so a strong social competence is highly desired for this role.
A bit about us
Since 2019, The Gang has been a leading gaming studio for Roblox games and our goal is to build the best, safest, and most engaging experiences in the world. We publish our own games and develop game experiences with the most successful brands in the world within music, fashion, entertainment and technology.
Our mission is to unlock the full creative potential of our audiences with innovative experiences and solutions. This year we have seen tremendous growth with several million active users every day and we are actively looking to find the best people to join us in shaping the future of metaverse experiences in Roblox and beyond.
Starting date: Now, permanent contract after 6 months probationary period
Location: working 100% remote, company timezone CET. Slack and Discord are your best friends.
Work time: Full time
Company language: English
Life at The Gang - Fun, playful, fearless and always going forward!
We strive to deliver awesome digital experiences and have fun while doing it, always learning and moving forward. Working at The Gang you will have a lot of ownership over your tasks and be empowered to test your ideas and grow in a playful and supportive group.
- 5+ years of games industry experience
- 2 shipped games or large updates
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Great knowledge of Agile workflows such as Scrum or Kanban
- Exceptional communication skills
- Based in Portugal or Sweden
- Strong monetization knowledge from free to play
- Strong UX design skills
- Experience in making games for target audiences of 5-12 years
What we offer
- A role in a growing and highly collaborative group with room to both diversify your skills and focus on your specialization.
- The opportunity to work on our own established IPs as well as working with some of the biggest brand clients worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, fun, and talented team.
- A 100% remote work environment.
- Yearly wellness allowance.
How to apply
About the Company
The Gang is a game development studio from Sweden focusing on developing high-quality games for the Metaverse.