Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
The team behind the multi-award-winning ALIEN: Isolation, fresh from developing Halo Wars 2 with Microsoft and 343industries, are looking for more world-class talent to join the team.
As a Senior Gameplay and AI Programmer you will be working closely with the entire development team, creating the features that engage and delight our players. These C++ systems must be robust, easy to use and performant across all platforms.
Your key area of responsibility will be the behaviour of the human and other AI characters in the game. This will range from developing sensory and high level behavioural systems, group AI, pathfinding and locomotion all the way through to helping to create believable, beautiful individual character animation performances with only the live networked data available to you.
- Fluent in C++ programming
- An excellent academic background in computer science, maths or engineering
- Happy and confident working with other disciplines
- Attention to detail and a passion for making quality products
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A deep understanding of character AI techniques
- Able to own significant features of the game development.
- Experience with multi-platform development
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience using Havok Physics
- Understanding of networking technologies and techniques
- Experience of delivery of a Game As A Service