As a Senior Graphics Programmer, you will use your knowledge and experience to own the technical design and implementation of large-scale rendering features.
You excel at:
- Working collaboratively with members of multiple disciplines to iteratively develop features that address and achieve the high-level goals of the game.
- Identifying and championing best practices and processes within your domain
- Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of an agile, fast-moving and highly focused team.
- Writing clear, maintainable, and portable code.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and optimizing the performance of the game.
- Communicating ideas, intent, and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong practical knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
- Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, having worked extensively on rendering techniques, optimization, memory management, and content pipelines.
- Experience profiling and optimizing code for optimal CPU, GPU, memory, and bandwidth usage.
- Experience working in all phases of game development, from feature design and implementation to bug-fixing.
- A strong understanding of state-of-the-art rendering techniques used in modern games.
- A strong interest in researching and implementing new Graphics related technologies.
- Strong computer science and a maths background.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organize.
- The people skills to work collaboratively within a team.
Even better if you have:
- Professional development experience with real-time networked multiplayer games.
- Professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience on PC and/or consoles.
- Experience with low-level systems programming.
- Experience with multi-threaded development.
- Experience developing for Scarlett, PS5, Xbox One and/or PS4.
- Experience profiling and optimizing code for optimal CPU, memory and bandwidth usage.
- Experience in developing procedurally generated environments.