i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Having side projects are important in progressing as an artist. http://rollingskygame.com/run-3
Being part of Ubisoft Paris studio, you will join the production team of a AAA open-world project.
- Implementing Level Art elements and being in charge of graphic compositing of realistic environments
- Working closely with Level Designers on each setting to meet Gameplay and Art constraints
- Modeling different type of assets to populate the environment
- Texturing of assets you created, considering PBR rendering constraints
- Being responsible for game engine integration of your assets complying with technical and Gameplay constraints
- Ensuring your work follows the artistic direction while bringing your uniqueness and creativity
- You have at least 6 years of experience as Level Artist on at least one AAA production
- You also have an excellent sense of composition and you are comfortable designing realistic scenes under 3DS Max, Maya or Zbrush.
- Some knowledge on Painter Substance and Designer would be an advantage.
- Autonomous, creative and endowed with a great ability to adapt to production constraints
- You demonstrate a strong interest for the video game industry and grew a large video game background
- You can easily work with English-speaking colleagues and in a multicultural team