Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
why Hellblade didn't come on ps4 yet ?
Thank you for noticing, alfred, we've swapped them
The team is looking for talented and experienced Level Designer, who will support work on Wroclaw or Warsaw title.
- designing, building locations, scripting, iterating and optimizing levels/quests in the open world game
- co–creating and then forging assumptions and the project vision into a playable environment in which the player moves around in.
- close co–operation with a group of specialists from different fields – art, programming, design, audio, animation, etc.
- you have experience in creating games (at least 5 years of experience or one published AAA project) as a Level Designer / Senior Level Designer,
- you can design and create a game environment that is engaging and understandable to the player, will provide a diverse playthrough and will be attractive and aesthetically believable,
- you feel comfortable in any editor, regardless of it being Unity, Unreal, RedKit, Cryengine, RoadHog, or Techland’s proprietary DevTools.
- you perfectly understand how to solve a problem when you hear that “through the indirect leading of the player, we have to make them end up in point X”,
- you want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the game world and make Level Artists grind their teeth,
- you have a sense of what will play well and what will be frustrating,
- you want to develop our technology and engine in terms of Level Design (yes, yes, we’re constantly working on it),
- you’re creative, you like to work with people and are able to lead to a common goal,
- you like to share your knowledge, exchange experiences and think out of the box.
- Knowledge of architecture
- Artistic skills (drawing, painting, modelling, etc.)
INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
HARRAN OFFICE – A fully-equipped room just for you. Barbed wire, UV lights and other anti-zombie measures included.
CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.