CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Senior Lighting Artist.
- Creating dramatic and compelling lighting which supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer in order to establish appropriate colour correct values.
- Maintaining the artistic style and ensuring consistency with the visual style of the game.
- Collaborating and constructively communicating with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are fully completed and in line with the production schedule.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in the role of Lighting / Environment Artist (on AAA project or in the CGI industry).
- Good knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven with a teamwork attitude.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.