For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
Blizzard is working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Help the team as a Lighting Artist.
Your responsibilities will range from crafting and managing lighting, weather and color grading, to tweaking assets and scenes for the Diablo world to make it look as amazing as possible. You’ll also be creating textures for light projections and placing and staging vfx to get things looking just right. They expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity and as an artist you’re happy tackling the job of being an individual contributor, but also a role model, mentor, and champion for the entire department.
- Demonstrated understanding of how light, shadow, and color create tone and mood, and you possess a thorough understanding of real-time and pre-rendered lighting principles.
- Proven creative chops and a technically proficient approach to lighting environments based on designs, vision documents and conceptual illustrations.
- Expert level knowledge of all the various tools used to craft lighting in modern game engines.
- Impressive and relevant portfolio demonstrating lighting created by you in a PBR pipeline, clearly showing game examples of your work
- Years of experience working with a lead artist or art director in developing a unique and cohesive visual style for levels and assets
- An exceptional understanding of color, shape, and surface types
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Ability to mentor other artists and provide meaningful feedback
- Think of yourself as a game developer first, and an artist second
- A passion for games
- Self-starter and driver, excellent communicator and an amazing team-player
- Having worked through an entire production cycle and having previously shipped AAA titles
They hope you have:
- A strong passion for developing and playing games.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Diablo universe.
- Deep knowledge in high-end compositing, grading and other production tools for real-time and offline graphics.
- Experience in world building and composing scenes.
- A solid foundation in traditional art.