We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
As a Senior Materials Artist at Certain Affinity, you will work in small teams to create highly detailed characters, game environments, and world assets.
- Create physically based Materials/Textures for use with props, environments, and characters
- Assist in material library creation and maintaining material pipelines
- Collaborate with other artists to build and integrate assets into a visually consistent and highly immersive world
- Match established art styles while helping improve visual direction
- Portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of materials using both procedural and 3d sculpted techniques.
- Portfolio demonstrating tiled textures and 0-1 UV mapped assets. Assets must show strong attention to detail focusing on believability and overall esthetic composition
- Solid understanding of PBR standards and surface/light interactions
- Strong foundation knowledge in traditional arts
- Experience creating 3D art for a game project or title
- Able to use 3D and/or procedural techniques to create high quality materials within production timelines
- Strong knowledge in UE4
- Strong knowledge of Maya and/or another 3D software package
- Strong knowledge of Zbrush modeling
- Solid understanding of color theory, and be able to create balanced and appealing color palettes
- Must be punctual, diligent, articulate, and organized
- Experience leading other artists
- Shipped 1+ AAA title as an environment artist
- Experience using proprietary editors, software and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or related field