This priest surely committed to his celibate there...
Cheap art will be just that. The true value lies in commitment and hard work. This is just a tool and without a creative mind operating it the results will hold no magic. Did photography kill painting? I think both are doing and developing rather well.
Infinity Ward needs a talent with experience in game development and a passion for First Person Shooters.
- Create high quality 3rd person MP character animation demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight
- Work closely with the Animation Director, Animation Programmers, and MP team to set a new bar for 3rd person player animation in a shooter
- Accept direction and cooperate with the team to meet production deadlines
- 5+ years of professional experience in Games
- Authoring of animation trees and state machine experience is a must
- Proficiency in realistic key frame animation and Mocap
- Expert level skills in Maya
- Comfort with scripting languages
- Must be extremely creative with a high level of craftsmanship
- Possess the necessary skills to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Must have strong problem solving skills and enjoy coming up with new ideas
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong passion for animation and video games
- Flexible, receptive and open to change