Awesome breakdown. Good designers often have similar processes.
Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
The team is looking for an additional Senior Prop Artist to contribute to the development in their ambitious art team working on Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
- Creating high-quality assets with visuals surpassing current gen games
- Timely deliver on visual and technical requirements
- Working with your Lead, Level and Tech art teams and Art director to create high-quality AAA 3D art assets
- Supporting other teams to reach their goals by providing them with asset expertise
- Defining and Improving work processes together with the Lead Artist and production group
- Actively seeking out, incorporating, as well providing feedback to peers
- Mentoring the Juniors in the team to grow and have a consistent quality
- Reviewing outsourced art assets, and providing support to outsource teams
- 5+ years of experience with making props for next gen AAA game environments
- Experience with the technical limitations/constraints related to game assets
- Working knowledge of at least one of the major 3D modeling packages & Substance texturing package
- Knowledge of Substance designer and Marvelous designer is a bonus
- Experience with outsourcing is a bonus