for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a Senior Prop Artist with experience creating high-quality game assets to join their Division 2 team.
- Support the Art Directors’ vision for the game by creating high definition 3D models that complement the environments and convey the story of the game.
- Create high quality props and textures following physically based parameters to achieve great realism.
- Have the flexibility to be able to work on a variety of assets from hard surface to organic.
- Work closely with Lead environment artist and art team to ensure highest quality of environment artwork both visually and technically.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced artists.
- Research new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Assist Technical Artists in designing, implementing and maintaining art pipelines.
- Manage assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling and sculpting tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Modo, and ZBrush.
- Expert knowledge of texturing tools such as Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Mari.
- Strong knowledge of asset creation techniques within a game development environment.
- Professional experience with commercial or Ubisoft proprietary game engines like Snowdrop, Anvil, or Unreal.
- Passion for pushing the state of art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- Robust understanding of technical limitations and budgets.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- International travel may be required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.