So what's exactly the advantage? good would be a direct comparison to known renderers
Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a Senior Prop Artist with experience creating high-quality game assets to join their Division 2 team.
- Support the Art Directors’ vision for the game by creating high definition 3D models that complement the environments and convey the story of the game.
- Create high quality props and textures following physically based parameters to achieve great realism.
- Have the flexibility to be able to work on a variety of assets from hard surface to organic.
- Work closely with Lead environment artist and art team to ensure highest quality of environment artwork both visually and technically.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced artists.
- Research new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Assist Technical Artists in designing, implementing and maintaining art pipelines.
- Manage assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling and sculpting tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Modo, and ZBrush.
- Expert knowledge of texturing tools such as Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Mari.
- Strong knowledge of asset creation techniques within a game development environment.
- Professional experience with commercial or Ubisoft proprietary game engines like Snowdrop, Anvil, or Unreal.
- Passion for pushing the state of art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- Robust understanding of technical limitations and budgets.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- International travel may be required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.