Very Nice, Love the rocks man!
Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a Senior Prop Artist with experience creating high quality game assets to join our Division 2 team. The ideal candidate brings a passion for pushing the state of the game art to higher levels. You must be a team player with the ability to work closely with concept, environment and level teams to create the world objects that bring the game to life. If you want to have a big impact on an amazing team, while working on one of the biggest IPs in gaming, this is the place for you.
- Support the Art Directors vision for the game creating high definition 3D models that complement the environments and convey the story of the game.
- Create high-quality props and textures following physically based parameters to achieve great realism.
- Have the flexibility to be able to work on a variety of tasks from hard surface to organic.
- Work closely with Lead environment artist and are team to ensure highest quality of environment artwork both visually and technically.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced artists.
- Research new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Manage assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Expert knowledge of asset creation within the game development environment.
- 3D modeling tools such as 3D Studio Max
- Expert knowledge of 3D sculpting tools such as ZBrush and Mudbox.
- Expert knowledge of texturing tools such as Photoshop, Substance Designer and Mari.
- Strong artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept and direction.
- Professional experience with commercial or Ubisoft proprietary game engines like Unreal, Anvil or Snowdrop preferred.
- Passion for pushing the state of art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- Robust understanding of technical limitations and budgets.
- Assist Technical Directors in designing, implementing and maintaining art pipelines.
- Good communication skills to mentor others in the art team.
- Being able to manage and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- International travel may be required.
The studio was founded back in 1996 by the novelist Tom Clancy, British Royal Navy Captain Doug Littlejohns, Creative Director Steve Reid, and seventeen developers. Red Storm released its first game Politika in November of 1997. Building on the success of the studio’s first title, Red Storm then released the award-winning and best-selling Rainbow Six in 1998. This game defined the tactical shooter genre and established our studio as an industry leader.
Acquired by Ubisoft Entertainment in 2000, Red storm released its next breakthrough title, Ghost Recon, to numerous Game of the Year awards in 2001. Since then, the studio has been recognized worldwide as an integral part of Ubisoft, with ongoing contributions to Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Far Cry, The Division, Rocksmith, and other notable Ubisoft brands. Red Storm has been successfully developing games both independently and in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios for well over a decade.