Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Nice Post My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information. Get the best Finance Assignment Help in Australia. Thanks.
Senior Technical Artist at Blizzard
9 August, 2018
Work closely with Artists, Engineers, and other Technical Artists to both find day-to-day improvements and achieve long-term goals.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Conceptualize, craft, implement, and improve tools
- Communicate across departments (including Engineering and Production)
- Vision to improve art tools and process for the future
- Work closely alongside other Artists to understand and support their needs
- Identify bottlenecks and help avoid or address those with the art pipeline
- 10+ years of experience in game development building art tools for various departments outside of animation/rigging.
- Advanced knowledge in Python is preferred with experience in translating Maxscript/Mel
- Knowledge of content creation software, especially 3ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop
- High-skill level of at least one set of Technical Art roles and responsibilities, and understanding of all domains related to Technical Art
- Good communications skills, a phenomenal team-player attitude, and willing to dive deep into anything necessary.