Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Very nice advice for Beginners....Really Helpful...Thanks....
The link under texturing is broken, here is the correct link. http://docs.cryengine.com/display/SDKDOC2/Ambient+Occlusion+and+Normal+map+bake+using+Xnormal
Senior Technical Artist at Blizzard
9 August, 2018
Work closely with Artists, Engineers, and other Technical Artists to both find day-to-day improvements and achieve long-term goals.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Irvine
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Conceptualize, craft, implement, and improve tools
- Communicate across departments (including Engineering and Production)
- Vision to improve art tools and process for the future
- Work closely alongside other Artists to understand and support their needs
- Identify bottlenecks and help avoid or address those with the art pipeline
- 10+ years of experience in game development building art tools for various departments outside of animation/rigging.
- Advanced knowledge in Python is preferred with experience in translating Maxscript/Mel
- Knowledge of content creation software, especially 3ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop
- High-skill level of at least one set of Technical Art roles and responsibilities, and understanding of all domains related to Technical Art
- Good communications skills, a phenomenal team-player attitude, and willing to dive deep into anything necessary.