Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
Playground Games is seeking a Senior Technical Artist to join their world-class team in Leamington Spa.
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Demonstrable ability with MAX or Maya scripting.
- Passion for driving visuals with experience creating Shaders in a PBR material workflow.
- Exposure to C++ and / or C#.
- Exposure to a range of techniques for specialising 3D packages, such as scripts, plug-ins and existing software.
- A passion for games and game visuals.