Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
WRITING IN CAPS MAKES COOL SLIDES.
Would be cool if marmoset fixed the python import of displacement maps cause I never could make it work and support doesnt give a s***
is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
Senior Technical Artist at Riot Games
4 June, 2018
As part of the Technical Art, Tools/Pipeline team, you’ll help breathe life into the League of Legends universe and other Riot Games content.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Riot Games
Location: United States, Los Angeles
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
You can apply here.
- Jump into any art pipeline, whether it’s environment, character or other artistic disciplines, to help maintain, manage, build and support the team’s 3D tools
- Mentor and support other tech artists, critique their work and help raise the quality of art production across the board
- Coordinate, execute and help drive the Art teams’ most demanding and critical projects forward
- Liaise between Art teams and various stakeholders to provide support for interdisciplinary efforts
- Interface with key stakeholders and team leads when assessing and completing tasks and help promote strategic visions for projects
- Experienced: you’ve battled in the game dev trenches and have the scars to prove it; if you found some time to study the finer arts, you’ll score extra points
- Up to code: you bring three to five years of game production experience and tech-fluency in at least one development language, such as Python, MEL, C# or C++
- A 3D generalist: with a solid understanding of Maya, Photoshop and 3D engines, you’re comfortable tinkering with, maintaining and providing support for every art tool at your disposal
- A creative problem solver: impossible is your favorite kind of possible, and you welcome every new problem as a chance to flex your creative muscles to find solutions
- Inspiring: with a self-driven mindset and positive attitude, you invigorate and inspire the artists you support by providing clear and constructive feedback
- A dedicated gamer: as a summoner yourself, your experience with the game helps you better understand and appreciate Valoran’s unique blend of fantasy and technology and create content that belongs in the universe